Q.

how to drain fluid from my ears

Related Topics: Ears, Drainage

A.
That would depend on many factors, especially the LOCATION of this fluid.

If the fluid was in your ear canal, the fluid can be aspirated or vacuumed out. If the fluid is in your MIDDLE EAR SPACE, the area on the other side of your eardrum, then this fluid usually does not drain per se, but is reabsorbed over time. Some fluid can drain down the Eustachian tubes, but most will just reabsorb over time. Some medical providers will use nasal steroid sprays or even decongestants to help, but studies have shown that they may or may not help. Surgically, fluid can be trained by inserting tubes - Pressure Equalization Tubes.