Q.

Do Oxycodone or Hydrocodone contain codiene?

I have a sensitivity to codiene and would like to know as I have chronic pain and use pain medication daily.

A.
This is an excellent question, and I'm glad you asked it.

Neither hydrocodone nor oxycodone contain codeine, per se. However, all of these drugs belong to a class called opioids. This means they share certain characteristics, namely they're all narcotics that work on opioid receptors throughout the body to block pain messages from reaching the brain. This reduces our feeling of pain.

Most of my patients who were sensitive to codeine, specifically, were able to tolerate the "codone" family of medications quite well. If you find you have intolerable adverse reactions (such as vomiting) to either hydrocodone or oxycodone, notify your health care provider. There are plenty of pain medications to choose from. Your provider can help you find one that works for you.

Wishing you well!

A.

ORDER / BUY 100% SAFE  PAIN RELIEF PILLS, MEDICAL MARIJUANA, CBD OILS, DABS ,Numbutal More.    For more info Text (505) 807-7504, lisanblakeretailshop@gmail.com 

Medical Marijuana  is good for your health Top medical strains for all patients suffering from Depression,Glaucoma,Anxiety and Tension,Headaches,Chronic Pain and Nausea,Mental and Physical Fatigue and for Calming Aromatherapy then you are in the right place to look in our meds all top grade AA+ with high level of CBD and THC contact for your supply and good health.

PAIN KILLERS,

MEDICAL MARIJUANA, 

Act. LEAN, 

***(( NO PRESCRIBTION IS NEEDED)))

BUD SEEDS HARSH OILS, DABS,&  OTHER M.M TREATMENTS.

We also sefely and securely deliver all sorts of generic medication and Syrup Nationwide at very good prices. No prescribtions Needed  .Legit , verified and reputed plug.Available in the U.S, CANADA , Australia and the UK and more.

For more info Text (505) 807-7504, lisanblakeretailshop@gmail.com . Thank you. dfdf