Q.

Could you have brain seizures over a period of time, say years, and not know it?

I get a buzzing feeling in my head often, since I was a child. I rmember the first time it happened I though I was feeling radio signals going through my head. Over time I have been diagnosed with ADHD and feel that my mental functioning and memory had detiriorated. I am 26 now and feel like I can't keep it together inside my noggin most of the time, and I still get the buzzing feeling deep within my brain or over the surface. I don't know what to do.

Related Topics: Period, Brain, Head, Seizure

A.

That is probably not a brain seizure and is probably related to the ADHD. If you're concerned, make an appointment with your health care provider and talk to him/her about your fears. Are you being treated for the ADHD symptoms? Sometimes symptoms can get worse or new symptoms can pop up without regular treatment. My advice would be to speak with a physician.