Q.

I get nauseous everytime after I eat, what's wrong?

I can be starving and I will eat, after about half way through (even a small plate) my stomach hurts really bad like I over ate. Sometimes it's only a few bites, then I feel very nauseous and I am unable to eat the rest of the day.

Related Topics: Stomach, Nausea

A.

I'm sorry to hear you are having a hard time. What is happening to you is  called "early satiety," meaning you are getting full early in the eating process.  When this happens, it's best to see your doctor and describe your symptoms so he or she can run some tests.  It could be gastro-intestinal (GI) related such as irritable bowel or gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) or something else entirely.  You need to find out what's going on, as you are likely not getting adequate nutrition and no doubt your quality life is suffering. Good luck!