Q.

What nutrients do you lose when ejaculating or masterbating. Do you lose testerone ?.

Related Topics: Ejaculation, Masturbation

A.

I answered your previous question. You are really concerned about these things, so I will address a few more of your concerns:

• The nutrients that you may lose ejaculating is negligible....only a few calories. You will not become nutrient deficient from masturbating, nor do you need to take any vitamin or mineral supplements.
  • You do not lose testosterone when you masturbate. As a matter of fact, part of your urge to masturbate has a bit to do with your high testosterone level. Your testosterone level is safe.
  • To sum up: You will not stunt your growth, grow hair on your palms, or end up in a mental institution from masturbation. Masturbation is safe....much safer than sex (and more convenient).