Q.

How long does cocaine stay in your system?

I moronically, did two bumps of cocaine six weeks ago. I have a drug test in the morning.

I was wondering if the metabolites are still possible to be in my system.

This is the only time I have ever done this, and I will never do it again.

Related Topics: Cocaine, Drug Test

A.
I don't believe your cocaine use six weeks ago will show up on your drug screen, assuming the screening test is with urine or blood samples. In most cases cocaine will all dissipate in 2-5 days, depending on the amount that you used.  However, our hair can hold detectable evidence of cocaine use for about three months!