Q.

i have a clear odorless discharge every time i wipe from urinating. no other symptoms. What could this be?

this discharge reminds me so much of the bloody show you have when pregnant. only im not pregnant. its clear and very thick and slimy. i have had it for about 2 weeks now and its there everytime i wipe after i pee. cervical cancer runs in my family and i had the hpv virus when i was 17. i have had some small  spots on my cervix a couple years back. Should i be worried? and What is it?

A.
It could just be normal discharge any girl could get . if its oderless then you should be fine but if it has a scent or any change in color or if its more than usual . You might have an yeast infection . which can be easily treated fast if seen by a doctor . i had this same problem so your not alone .