Q.

7 weeks after concussion still have nausea, blurry vision. I have been yawning a lot, and my face has been hot, ears red

I got a concussion 6 weeks ago. 4 weeks later i was feeling almost better, but got hit in the head with a soft ball and all my symptoms came back, now i still have very blurry vision, (which was completely nonexistent before i got hit the second time) nausea, and an occasional headache. Could this possibly be from stress related to the concussion? I have been yawning a ton every day, and sometimes my face, and most specifically my ears will get red and hot. What can i do to alleviate symptoms

Related Topics: Concussion, Stress, Ears, Head, Nausea

A.
If you have not seen your doctor yet, particularly one that is trained in concussions, as most primary care physicians are not, you need to right away!
A concussion is swelling of the brain.   Getting a 2nd concussion when still symptomatic from the first concussion is incredibly dangerous and can lead to very severe consequences such as permanent brain damage. 
I cannot stress enough the importance of going to your doctor RIGHT AWAY!

A.

my son has ha several concussion at least 5 From car wreck dr says they were mild but now he seems conused at lot like his memory comes and goes and he sometimes loose track of year and time