Q.

I am a 24 male.i used to have great stamina and last a while before climaxing during sex. How do I get back to that?

I used to be able to last a while before climaxing and have no problem pleasing my girlfriend. Now its like I can only last 5 minutes or less before climaxing whereas it used to be 30 to an hour. what can I do to decrease my sensitivity and increase my stamina?

A.

Practice. while masterbating bring yourself close then slowly bring yourself back. This can be done by slowing down, slightly "pinching" the tip of the penis, thinking of something unattractive. do this about 3 times with about 5 mins min. during one session before you allow yourself to climax. increase the amount of times and time between the "decrease" or slow down. as you can.