Q.

I have severe pain in my right arm, started with elbow, keeping me awake at night, could it just be tennis elbow?

My arm is painful to bend or straighten.  At times it feels as if someone is pulling my arm off at the elbow.  The pain goes down my arm to my wrist and up my arm to the shoulder and even my armpit.  My doctor said to take ibuprofen and use Capzasin.  Have a taken more than enough ibuprofen and I even bought myself an elbow brace but I am getting no relief.  And no sleep.

Related Topics: Arm, Armpit, Elbow, Shoulder, Wrist

A.

It could be.  Have it check to see if it is tendenitis.  Only if it is, ask the Doctor for Keytoprophen.  It comes in two different strenghts and damn I couldn't believe how well it worked and the long term relief.  Its been over 8 years since andddddddddddd..........after three different treatments using hyrocartozine injections and physical therapy.  Good product  DAMN GOOD SECRET.........CAUSE.............PEOPLE WHO ARE CURED BRINGS IN NO MORE MONEY.  :)

Got Your WebMD Answer?

Next Steps: