Q.

My daughter almost 4 has clusters of little 'blisters' non-itchy and on chest, back buttocks, arms legs. 2months now.

They seem to come in 'batches' first batch will stay for about 1- 1/2 months then slowly fade away some will flake away, then a new batch pops up suddenly with just a few blisters then becomes a cluster of blisters.

They dont ooze, dont really seem to crust much. non-itchy (at least i havent seen her bothered by them myself)

they are flesh colored and also pink - a light red color.

i have touched them and they are soft like a blister but rigid from the mulitple blisters in one cluster. thoughts?

Related Topics: Arm, Buttocks, Chest, Leg, Blister

A.
i my daughter who is now 6 had what sounds to be the same thing your daughter is going through. took 4 different doctors to find out what it was. what she had was called foot hand and mouth. its a infection young kids can get

A.
It sounds to me like seed warts. My daughter had them and i let the Dr's burn them off and she has been scared scene I am not sure how to get rid of them but maybe you should check it out.