My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Ask Your Question

WebMD Answers

120 Characters remaining
120 Characters remaining
  • First, try and keep your question as short as possible.
  • Include specific words that will help us identify questions that may already have your answer.
  • If you don't find your answer, you can post your question to WebMD Experts and Contributors.


Posted: | Report This Report Question |
1 Answer
3 Helpful Votes


Swelling in the upper nose area and under my right eye, three days now. Any idea what I should do or what it could be?

Related Topics: Eyes, Nose, Swelling

Answers From Experts & Organizations (1)

General Medicine
1,458 Answers
65,178 Helpful Votes
I'm sorry you're going through this. It sounds unnerving!

Unfortunately, there's no way to diagnose this problem without doing a physical exam. Many things could cause such swelling, from a serious sinus infection to an abscessed tooth. Your best bet is to contact your health care provider for an appointment as soon as possible. If you begin to have severe pain or start running a fever over 101F, then you may want to consider visiting an urgent care facility to get this checked out.

I wish you all the best and hope you feel better soon!

This answer should not be considered medical advice...down arrowThis answer should not be considered medical advice and should not take the place of a doctor’s visit. Please see the bottom of the page for more information or visit our Terms and Conditions.up arrow

| Report This Report Answer

Was this helpful?


Thanks for your feedback.

8 of 19 found this helpful