Q.

FACIAL SWELLING

Swelling in the upper nose area and under my right eye, three days now. Any idea what I should do or what it could be?

Related Topics: Eyes, Nose, Swelling

A.
I'm sorry you're going through this. It sounds unnerving!

Unfortunately, there's no way to diagnose this problem without doing a physical exam. Many things could cause such swelling, from a serious sinus infection to an abscessed tooth. Your best bet is to contact your health care provider for an appointment as soon as possible. If you begin to have severe pain or start running a fever over 101F, then you may want to consider visiting an urgent care facility to get this checked out.

I wish you all the best and hope you feel better soon!