Q.

Meds-empty stmch felt dizzy, drooling w/head down/eyes closed, clammy forehead, wet on self & diarreah. Was seizure?

Mom took meds on empty stomach (only ate banana).  Few minutes later felt dizzy & sat down.  About 5 mins later her head was down w/ eyes closed & she was drooling.  Picked up her head & she alert & looking right at me, but forehead was clammy.  Called for husband to come help me get her up and then she wet on herself and had bowel movement.  Has a history of seizures (last one 2007).  Was this a seizure?  She was alert and back to normal within 10 mins, took bath alone and has healthy appetite.

A.
I dont think this was a seizure because most of what you describe happens to myself often when I get off my medication. Sometimes the feelings come from other things mixed with a flu or lack of sleep. Have you been having any other problems like that? Most of the times I go through that the best way to help get me through it is sleep. If it really is overwhelming and you cant handle that I would suggest seeing a Doctor.