Q.

If I have a boil, does it mean that I have staph in my bloodstream? I've never had one and I am EXTREMELY worried!!!

It is on my inner left thigh. I also just got over a yeast infection but do not know if that can cause a boil.

Related Topics: Boil, Yeast Infection, Thigh

A.

it needs to be opened up to drain boils are painful but the fluid inside is a liquid and bloody drainage use heat packs to help drain it. staff comes with fevers and body pain flue like symptoms have been described by people and the drainage is thicker yellowish stuff now MRSA is fast spreading and it goes deep into tissue it makes huge pockets of thick puss and is hard at the touch like a mass it has a hard puss that comes out in big chunks it is very very painful and high fevers and severe flue symptoms[ it is deadly] DR WILL NEED TO OPEN AND PACK WITH STERIAL GAUZE TO LET IT HEAL FROM THE INSIDE OUT.AND WILL NEED A GOOD BROADBAND ANTIBIOTIC!!!!

A.
I dont believe so, make sure you take antibiotics as prescribed and finish them. Staph will come back and if you do not take antibiotics as prescribed and finish them, you may end up with MRSA. Good luck!

A.

IF its MRSA or worse than a big pimple then go see the doc - i had a boil on my knee at 9 yrs old -couldn't bend my knee much or walk so FINALLY mom (our doctor in the house LOLs)  got out the epsom salt in warm water on towel + put it on knee for a few hours -then poked n drained it + did that again the next days = in a few days it quit hurting + cleared up w/in a week

never had no more boils = whenever Id see any big pimple start to hurt Id pop it n drain it n put aloe vera or honey on it + drink more green tea + it goes away 

A.
If it truly is Staph then yes, it is in your blood stream, and will remain there forever. Do not fear you just must eat and stay healthy and stay clean. If you see someone with a boil RUN!!!!!!

A.

you need to go to your dr. to have them check it out my husband has just had a rough time with this been to ER and then had to go back to family dr, he became very sick with this and its very painful and they still dont know how he got this