Q.

I have had 2 brain surgerys, 4 aneurysm. I have been severly dizzy, nauseated, headaches and vomiting.

I have had 2 brain surgerys, 4 aneurysm.  I have been severly dizzy, nauseated, headaches and vomiting.balance problems, brain scan in november 2012.  What do I need to do?

Related Topics: Aneurysm, Headache, Brain, Dizziness, Vomit

A.
My concern is for your immediate safety. Severe dizziness and balance problems can cause you to fall and injure yourself. You need to make sure you have someone with you at all times to help you get around. Using an assistive device, such as a walker, is not enough.

Also, you need to call your doctor as soon as possible to report these symptoms and/or find out the results of the scan you just had done. (You typed November "2012." If that is correct, then you should be getting the results soon. If that's a typo and you meant "2011," then you need to seek immediate medical attention for these new symptoms.)

Do not delay in getting these symptoms checked out.

I wish you all the best!