Q.

I'm allergic to keflex what other antibiotics should I avoid taking?

I'm also alergic to codeine, sulfa and prednisone.

Related Topics: Antibiotic

A.
If this is a true allergy, opposed to an adverse effect, ie- hives, swelling etc,  Here are a list of antibioitic you should not take-
Any cephalosporin - Keflex, rocephin, ceclor, omnicef, are some of the common examples. 
Any penicillin - Amocicillin, Augmentin, PennVK etc

If its simply an adverse reaction, such as belly pain, diarrhea, or other similar adverse reaction, there are no restrictions. 

A.
im no doctor but i have some medical inventions see openinvent on facebook. i am allergic to keflex i found out by opening the capsule and drinking it with water i had a heart attack reaction and hives and lung pains no i have that culture breedig in me along with somach pains and altered taste ... i didnt have a reaction to pennicillin however. i do  ge reactions to all opiates like horoine morphine codiene etc i just avoid all medicine it gets me sick worse like a month latter of course teas hot are good and honey and garlic raw chewed helps me but i have been sufferring from sinus migraines due to dental mercury poisoning. i ant afford tests