Q.

Last night I laid on my floor and got a really bad headache, couldn't open my eyes, and started convulsing? Seizure?

I have spina bifida and a shunt, but i've never had problems with it.

could this be related to that?
Related Topics: Headache, Spina Bifida, Eyes, Seizure

A.
Headaches have been proven to be co-morbid w/ Epilepsy Seizures. A Convulsion IS a Seizure. As to wheter it is related to Spina Bifida & Shunt, all I can say is Lots of People with Epilepsy have more than one disorder that may or may not contribute to seizure activity. You should seek the Opinion of an Epileptolgist, if Your Neuro has no answers.