Q.

what is the problem if penis becomes insensitive suddenly after having foresex and now it has been 4mnths.bit improved.

before foresex i was very aroused i tried to have intercourse with girl when we were on pants bcoz of which my penis got compressed,is there any nerve damage causing insensitivity.please help i am worried 20 male uncirumcised.

Related Topics: Nerve, Penis

A.
As awkward as it is, go to a doctor.. My friend had a similar issue and ended up with an infection because of bruising within the foreskin. He has since gotten a circumcision, but it wasn't necessary. He simply didn't want to have that ever happen again.