Q.

Read the details, I can't write it all in here.

-Both fifteen
-Not sure if some drops of precum got on the condom.
-Really stressed right now.

It's about my girldfriend. Ofcourse, she takes tha anti-baby pill daily. But we're still afraid.  We think, some drops of precum have got in. But not very sure. Tomorrow, her period should start, but I can't wait so long. I already can't sleep well. PS: We're fifteen. What should we do?
Related Topics: Period, Stress, Baby, Condom

Best Answer 
A.
Most Helpful Answer
Just wait...and sweat it out a few more days.

While the chance of an unintended pregnancy is not very high, you do seem to be aware that the leakage of semen may contain viable, baby-causing sperm....something you are trying to prevent.
The birth control pill is highly effective. Adding the condom makes it even more effective.

I suspect your girlfriend will have a normal period and not be pregnant, but try and be very, very careful. Remember that the only 100% way of preventing pregnancy is abstinence -- not having sex at all.