Q.

why do i have what look like blood blisters on my vagina lips and near the anal area?

Related Topics: Anus, Lip, Vagina, Blister

A.
Well, I don't know. But I am sorry you're going through this.

The only way to discover what these mystery lesions are is through a physical examination by a medical professional. Several conditions could cause the blisters you describe, and some of those conditions are more serious than others. I recommend you see a doctor as soon as possible to get this diagnosed and treated.

Meanwhile, please avoid having sex, even with a condom. Because you describe lesions that cover a fairly broad area, a condom may not protect your partner from contacting one of these blisters. In the event this is some kind of sexually transmitted disease (STD), you don't want to risk infecting anyone else.

I hope you're able to get this treated promptly. Feel better soon!