Q.

Got the Depo shot in Aug. for the past 5wks I have had my period, nauseous, dizzy,headaches, weak, tired, eyesite blurry

A.

I agree with who gave you the answer. And like her I'm also on it and I think it's the best thing in the world. No more periods, not even spotting and not even one typical period symptom. Sorry about your problems with the DEPO, I agree with going  to talk to your doctor. Everybody is different, keep that in mind.

A.

Those may very well be side effects to the shot. It would be a good idea to see your doctor to see what you can do. I am also on the shot, but never experienced those side effects. Hope that helped!