Q.

A dog hair has gotten stuck in between my fingers. There is a large bubble and my hand hurts bad. What to do?

I work as a dog groomer and often get little, sharp hair stuck in my skin. I can usually get them out, but there seems to be one or more that have gotten stuck in between my fingers on my right hand. There is a large bubble and my entire hand aches. The bubble itself is soft and when touched feels like a sharp aching pain. I'm not sure what to do about it, but can't afford to go to the doctor right now because I don't have insurance. Is there anything I can do at home to cure this? 

Related Topics: Finger, Hair, Hand, Insurance, Dog

A.
It sounds infected to me. I would try to get to a doctor but in the meantime, I would put a topical antibiotic on it like bacitracin or something.

I hope it feels better soon.