Q.

I keep seeing blood red in my eyes.This time,the blood red filled my ees then it turned pitch black halfway up my vision

I literally thought I ws going to pass out also. I couldnt see anything past the blood red color ( than black nearly took whole vision, not floater, i mean, solid sheet black)... i felt suddenly like i was gonna pass out. my blood presure is WNL (within normal limits), pulse was a bit higher, due to fear, but it to was WNL.

Related Topics: Eyes, Fear, Vision, Blood Pressure, Pulse

A.
You need to seek immediate medical attention. What you're describing could be a symptom of a detached retina or glaucoma. Either one needs to be treated quickly.

Obviously, the only way to properly diagnose this problem is to see a healthcare provider, preferably an ophthalmologist. Please call one as soon as possible and describe your symptoms so they will get you a prompt appointment.

I wish you all the best with this.