Q.

Why am I not able to have sex with my girlfriend though I am able to have sex with my wife? Please advise

I have a girlfriend and a wife. I have same feelings for both of them. When it comes to sexual intercourse, I am enjoying for-play with both of them and sex only with my wife. when I am with my girlfriend, my penis does not get erected. My penis will get erect for a while then it lost erection. Would you please help me so I can enjoy sex with my girlfriend, too.

A.

Guilt can cause some interesting side effects. I suspect you can achieve intercourse with your wife because you are comfortable with her, and marital relationships are appropriate. You may be having problems having sex with someone other than you wife because you have deep-down feelings of guilt or remorse about this forbidden relationship. There is not likely anything wrong medically with your penis, but since your penis is controlled by your brain, perhaps this is where you should focus. We all possess our own sense of right and wrong, so maybe your brain is trying to tell you something?

Maybe if you asked your wife for permission to have sex with your girlfriend, things may be easier....or not.

A.
All I am going to say is that you should not be having sex with anybody outside of your wife. Maybe that is divine intervention trying to let you know and could be the root of your problem. 

Your girlfriend may know about your wife, but does your wife know about your girlfriend.  Things to consider. 

A.
Just because your girlfriend knows about your wife doesn't make the guilt go away. If your wife doesn't know, I think it has a lot to do with your subconscious guilt. My boyfriend was cheating on me, and he couldn't get an erection, for me. So I think it has to do with guilt, regardless of the use of an enhancer.