Q.

Diagnosed with anxiety have stroke symptoms weakness onleft side leg and arm is this normal?

Related Topics: Anxiety, Stroke, Arm, Leg, Weakness

A.
If you have symptoms of a stroke, it's important to seek immediate medical attention.

One-sided weakness can be a sign of stroke. Here are other common symptoms:
  • Sudden vision changes
  • Sudden problems walking
  • Sudden, severe headache
  • Sudden inability to speak

Most of the time, the symptoms of stroke come on suddenly, but this is not always the case. If your one-sided weakness has developed gradually and seems to be getting worse, you should see a doctor.

I can't think of any reason why anxiety would cause one-sided weakness. I suppose it's possible it could be a medication side-effect, but this still deserves to be checked out. I suggest you call your doctor as soon as possible.

Best wishes to you!