Q.

I had the Mirena removed almost 5 months ago and have regular periods but cant seem to get pregnant what do i do?

My Mirena fell out, but my finace and i want kids, but it seems we are missing the right time or something. Is there any way that an ob/gyn can tell me if i can have children since the Mirena? Are we doing something wrong here? How long does it usually take til your body adjusts after having birth control to not having birth control?

Related Topics: Period, Pregnancy, Birth Control

A.

How long have you had the mirena in before it fell out? I don't think your doing anything wrong. Every woman's body adjusts different to any and all birth control. I would suggest to you keep having fun in the bed room but stop trying to get pregnant. The more you have sex without the hope of getting pregnant the suprise will come sooner than you think.