Q.

I have a subconjunctival hemorage in my eye, is it ok to wear contacts?

A.
Usually, it's OK to wear contacts when you've experienced a subconjunctival hemorrhage. You may want to keep extra wetting solution on hand to lubricate your eyes throughout the day.
But, assuming no swelling or other symptoms, and assuming the hemorrhage wasn't caused by trauma, there's probably no reason not to wear your contacts.

Hope this helps!

A.
Yes, it is okay to wear contacts. Contacts go on the cornea, and a subconjunctival hemorrhage is on the conjunctiva; an entirely different area of the eye.