Q.

I am on oxygen and my nose is very dry inside. What can I do to sooth it? I was told NOT to use petroleum jelly.

Related Topics: Nose, Oxygen

A.
Try saline nasal spray or saline gel.  When you are not on oxygen, a cool mist humidifier in your room would be helpful as well. Finally, drink plenty of water.

A.

use a canister that hooks to the 02 machine with distilled water it puts moister with the 02 that you are receiving it prevents the nasal passage from getting to dry

A.

I am on oxygen at night and I am also take a sleeping pill.  I have a bottle of water on my machine and I still wake up with a headache.  Am I doing something wrong.  The Dr. has my level set a 2