Q.

Sharp stomach pain

,cant keep anything down,can't keep anything down,no fever,weak,tired,almost lifeless,heat does not help,cant even keep chicken soup down,lymph nodes in stomach area swollen

Related Topics: Lymph Node, Stomach, Fever, Swelling, Soup

A.
If you're so weak you truly feel "almost lifeless," you really need to seek immediate medical attention. Any number of things could cause you to experience sharp stomach pains, but an inability to eat combined with extreme weakness is cause for alarm. Please have someone take you to the emergency room or call for an ambulance.

I'm sorry you're going through this and wish you all the best!