Q.

I got a bumps or some hard lump on back of my ear,can any one say me what is that?

I am male,I don't have any pain or any other sensation with it..when I touch it ,it feels as hard as stone .is it cancer or tumor or some thing else . 

here is image : http://www.flickr.com/photos/89448009@N05/8142409569/
Related Topics: Cancer, Tumor, Ears, Pain, Lump

A.

Unless a medical provider could examine you first-hand and take a detailed medical history, it would not be prudent to make a blind guess over the Internet, as to what this lump might be. A picture is not helpful, unfortunately. A medical provider would need to carefully examine not only this lump of concern, but examine the entire area from the neck up. It could be a lymph node, cyst, or yes, it could be a sign of a serious mass -- one that may need to be imaged (CT or MRI) or perhaps, even biopsied. You cannot make this determination from a photo or a vague description.

You are the trustee of your body. It is your responsibility to take this seriously and be properly examined.