Q.

I am a female age42 my blood pressure is always around 104/40 and my heart rate is around 81

In 2009 I almost died from sepsis. I was diagnosed with lupus like problems as my ANA test came back high. I don't have insurance so I don't get to the doctor as often as I should

WebMD
A.

I am not sure what your question is but your blood pressure and heart rate are normal. Unless you are having symptoms of low blood pressure, such as dizziness, especially when standing, a blood pressure of 104/40 is not necessarily an issue. It's more common for young women like yourself to have blood pressure that is on the low side but still normal.

Here's some more information about low blood pressure.