Q.

what are the symptoms of gallbladder isues

A.
Gallbladder problems have become increasingly common, due in part to our fattier diets. I hope you're not suffering from any gallbladder issues!

The gallbladder is a small sac located near the liver. Its job is to produce bile that helps break down any fats we eat. Usually, the gallbladder functions flawlessly throughout the course of our life. Sometimes, however, stones build up and block the passage of bile out of the gallbladder. That's when the fun begins.

The symptoms of a gallbladder attack (gallstones) can include:
  • Pain in your stomach
  • Pain in the upper-right part of your abdomen
  • Pain that radiates from the upper-right part of the abdomen to the shoulder or upper back
  • Yellowing of the skin or the whites of the eyes
  • Fever and chills

Not everyone will experience all of these symptoms. Also, pain from a gallbladder attack can range from mild to severe. Everyone's case is different.

If you're experiencing a fever, chills, and yellowing of the whites of your eyes or skin, you should seek immediate medical attention. If your symptoms are less severe, schedule an appointment with your primary care provider to discuss testing that can be done to assess whether or not you're having a problem with gallstones.

I wish you all the best!