Q.

My mother has swelling between eyes with itch and redness.

Related Topics: Eyes, Swelling, Itch

A.
I'm sorry to hear this. It sounds, at the very least, annoying!

Without more details, it's impossible to tell what's going on here. If the swelling and redness is confined to the small area between the eyes, it could be caused by anything from a mosquito bite to a pimple. Eczema and psoriasis don't cause swelling, but they do cause flaky patches that could look raised or welted.

If the symptoms don't get better, you certainly can take your mother to her primary care provider to have this looked at.

I hope your mom feels better soon!