Q.

I have unbearable pain in my leg....from my knee to my hip

taking lyrica 150mg  and clopamon 10mg x3 per day

Related Topics: Knee, Leg, Pain

A.
I'm very sorry you're going through this. Unbearable pain needs to be addressed because it affects a person's entire life.

If you've been taking the medication for a couple of weeks or more and still have this excruciating pain, then it's time to revisit the doctor to let him or her know the medication isn't helping. Of the medications you listed, only the Lyrica (generic name: pregabalin) is prescribed for pain. If it is not helping, you should talk with your doctor about what other options are available for treatment.

I hope you get relief soon!