Q.

I'm 5 days late on my period and have been off birth control for 2 months. What are the chances that I'm pregnant?

I've been off of birth control for 2 months now and I should have started my period 5 days ago. My period is always on time and is regular. I've been having some pregnancy symptoms and there is milk in my breast. I was just wondering what are the chances that I'm pregnant? I took 2 at home pregnanct tests and they came up negative..

Related Topics: Period, Pregnancy, Milk

Best Answer 
Medical Editor, WebMD
A.
Most Helpful Answer

If you have had sex without birth control, then it's possible you are pregnant. Sometimes the urine pregnancy tests will be negative if it's still very early. A blood pregnancy test can confirm if you are pregnant.