Q.

How long after your period do u ovulate being off birth control for 2 months.trying to get pregnant.been on pill for 6mo

i was taking for idk about 6 months birth control crysalle low overall and i recently stopped it 2 months now. sept 6th, 24th and october 12th i had a period due to stopping. have had unprotected sex since then how long will it take me to get pregnant being off these pills. Since i havent been on them in 2 months due to no orders in would i be pregnant now with out symptoms how long after ejaculation inside me, how long will it take for me to get pregnant.

A.
Some women get pregnant right after going off the pill and it may take others a longer time. If you are trying to get pregnant quickly, your best bet is to first find out if you are ovulating. You can buy an ovulation test kit at the store or try a basal body temperature thermometer to help figure it out. The thermometer is cheaper but not as accurate. Generally, it's best to have sex a day or two before you ovulate. You can also try counting in your cycle....most women ovulate between days 10 and 14. This slideshow may give you some additional ideas. Good luck!