Q.

urinating while sleeping

I am in my 30's and the past few weeks I have woke up and found that I urinated in bed while I was sleep. What is happening? Should I be concerned? This has never happened before.

Related Topics: Urination

Best Answer 
A.
Most Helpful Answer
If this unusual episode just happened once, then there is unlikely to be a serious problem going on. You may have just been in a deep, dream state and believed you were urinating....not unlike someone who sleep-walks. However, if this has happened before or happens often, you would want to see your medical provider. Sudden bouts of urinating in your sleep, or frequent urination could be an early sign of diabetes, or a subtle urinary tract infection.