Q.

I no longer have health ins. I've got high blood pressure and have 3 refills left to my prescription. What can I do?

Related Topics: High Blood Pressure

A.
You will need to find a free clinic; someone that can help take care of your blood pressure or you will need to pay for office visits. Some practices have sliding scales and will charge you less, or negotiate with your current medical provider to see if he would consider charging you less so you can keep seeing him. I do not know what kind of blood pressure medication you are taking, or if this medication requires periodic monitoring or adjustments; or even routine lab work, so please discuss your situation with your doctor (the one who gave you the refills) and ask for advice in this matter.