Q.

What could sudden lower back pain, nausea and then it moving to the abdomen be? It has happened 2x's since yesterday.

The details above are vague. While in the bath yesterday I had this sudden pain in my lower back that lasted about 30secs then it dulled down but moved to my lower abdomen like cramps. During all this I began to get really nausea's. I got out and thought maybe I had the water too hot. Well today while riding my ike it happened again. It only lasts aout 15 mins all together but it really hurts. I am not on my period currently and I have and IUD so I "shouldn't" be pregnant. Anyone have any idea? 

Related Topics: Nausea, Movement, Back Pain