Q.

I have a vaginal discharge like a yeast infection and it itches what can I do too stop it?

I have a vaginal discharge like a yaest infection and it itches what can I do too stop it while I am pregnant?

A.
I'm sorry you're going through this!

I'd advise you see your OB-GYN about this. Several conditions can cause the symptoms you're describing, and your doctor will need to take a sample of the discharge in order to correctly diagnose the problem. Once your doctor has a diagnosis, then he or she can discuss safe treatment options with you.

I would not advise treating this yourself using an over-the-counter product. You're wise to realize everything about taking medication changes when you're pregnant.

Best wishes on your pregnancy!