Q.

Will a hospital help my tooth pain?

It my tooth. Been taking pain pills for the past couple of days, yet it seems it isn't working anymores .. Will a hospital take care of it ??

Related Topics: Tooth, Pain

A.
I'm sorry you're suffering with this. Dental pain is the worst!

Your best bet for dental problems is to see a dentist. But if you're in pain and have facial swelling or a fever, then an emergency room usually will treat you.

If you have a regular dentist, it would be worth calling the regular office number to find out if your dentist offers emergency or after-hours services. Many dentists do. If not, you might check online to see if any dentists in your area offer emergency treatment.

I wish you all the best with this!