My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Ask Your Question

WebMD Answers

120 Characters remaining
120 Characters remaining
  • First, try and keep your question as short as possible.
  • Include specific words that will help us identify questions that may already have your answer.
  • If you don't find your answer, you can post your question to WebMD Experts and Contributors.


Posted: | Report This Report Question |

Hehmeroid out of rectum, engorged, painful. Dr. prescribed hydrocortisone acetate and pramoxine. Sitz bath. no relief.

Could I use a 6mm diabetic syringe to puncture external part and drain it to provide relief until I can see a proctologist? If not, what other options?

Related Topics: Puncture, Diabetes, Rectum, Drainage, Vision

Answers from Contributors (1)