Q.

i am having leg pain that gets worse in the evening with swelling of my right leg and throbbing pain what could it be?

the pain gets worse as the day goes by until at night time i cant walk up stairs to go to bed i have to stay down stairs and sleep on couch  my right leg hurts and stays swelled not having heat just pain swelling and its affecting my walking any info you may have would be very much appreciated

I care for a physically disabled child lifting several times everyday could that be aggrivating the problem?

Related Topics: Leg, Swelling, Pain, Walking

A.
I'm sorry to hear you're going through this.

Unfortunately, it's impossible to say what could be causing this without a physical examination. I suggest you make an appointment with your primary care provider as soon as possible because the earlier this problem is diagnosed, the better the outlook for treating it effectively.

You're doing a wonderful service in caring for a disabled child. I salute you and hope you get a diagnosis soon!