Q.

When can I take Levoxyl, Adderall & vitamins (B-12, D) & Omega 3 today?

I have been taking Levoxyl for over 10 years. I just started taking Adderall a week ago and I also suffer from Adrenal fatigue (2 years). Need to know drug interactions

A.
Levoxyl (levothyroxine) is taken to treat hypothyrodism, which commonly is characterzed by lack of energy and fatigue. The most common indication for prescribing Adderall (mixed amphetamine salts) is ADHD (attention deficit  hyperactivity disorder) although it also has been used as an appetite supressant and as a mental stimulant.

Without any additional information, I suspect that despite the Levoxyl, your physician feels that you require an additional agent to provide the enthusiasm and liveliness to deal with you daily activities: Adderall.

If you do not have heart disease or high blood pressure and are not of advanced age, I see no direct contraindication. Do bear in mind that either agent can cause an anxious feeling and jitteriness.

I do hope that that combination of agents is not being used for weight loss or to deal with symptoms caused by adenocortical insufficiency.