Q.

Can a women get pregnant from Precum (Pre ejaculation) and if she doesnt have an orgasim?

Related Topics: Ejaculation, Pregnancy, Orgasm

A.
Obviously I'm not a doctor, but I can tell you from my own experience with my wife.   She does not take birth control pills (we don't believe in it).   The method we used was either the cycle method or the pull-out method.   Did this for years and she never got pregnant.   And when we actually tried to get pregnant for real, she got pregnant on first try.   So my point is, in our case....there was an almost zero chance of getting some pregnant from precum.

A.
Yes, you can get pregnant from Pre-cum due to the fact that there is sperm in pre-cum. It doesn't matter if she has an orgasm or not. Some women never experience orgasm. The femal orgasm does help sperm get to the cervix easier but is not necessary for impregnating a women.

A.
Yes a woman can get pregnant from Pre ejaculation , it contains sperm. .If a woman is ovulating it is possible to get pregnant in this situation  with or without an orgasm.