Q.

I have my ovaries still after hysterectomy. Can I still have bleeding and bloating?

Its been a little over four weeks and I'm having a pink discharge, bloating and tenderness in my lower abdomen. This is also when my period would have fallen this month. Is this normal? Will it possibly happen every month while since I still have my ovaries or is it just part of my healing?

A.
i had a hysterectomy a yr ago?
i have been losing weight, but noticed a 2# jump the past few days, I feel bloaty, i know i still am pmsy.
but w/o a uterus, can you still bloat??
i understand the pms due to i still have my ovarys, but why bloating??

concerned