can you get pregnant while on your period

my husband cheated with his ex while she was on her period and now she claims to be pregnant with his child. what are the chances that he got her pregnant while she was on her period?

Related Topics: Period, Pregnancy

First, I'm really sorry you are going thorugh this. From what I understand, the likelihood is not high - but lets try and back that up. I found this article that talks about when you are fertile - when you are ovulating. It's really right in the middle of your cycle. This would tell you that it would be pretty difficult.

Then I found this answer to "what is ovulation?" that also backs up the fact that it would seem to be unlikely.

I hope this helps!