Q.

Can burning/itching around the vagina and clitoris be signs of pregnancy?

I've been having burning itching around my vagina as well as some pain on my clitoris. I've been fairly sexually active (with my husband) this month and I'm wondering if this is a possible yeast infection or could it be signs of pregnancy. The Vaginal Screening test came back as a PH of 4.5
Background: We've had sex nearly every day this month (only 3 off). Sometimes more than once a day. I'm around 10 days after my ovulation time according to a chart I use. We did have sex during that time.

A.
Here is some information on vaginal itching that I hope will lead you in the right direction. 

You may want to give your gynecologist a call and find out what your next steps should be.

The WebMD Answers Staff