Q.

I was due to get my depo shot in mid August but due to insurance issues I couldn't.

I have not gotten my period in the 6 years I was on it or after I stopped it.  It is now October. I just took a pregnancy test and it came back positive.  I thought it took awhile to get out of your system.
Seeing that I haven't gotten my period how can I figure out how far along I am?

WebMD
A.

The main way we first determine how far along a woman is in her pregnancy is by her period. Further along in the pregnancy we can use other indicators, including ultrasound. At this point there really is no way for you to know, so you should go ahead and make an appointment with your doctor to touch base. They may want to do an ultrasound to get an idea of how far along you are.