Q.

can a ear infection cause my face to start flushing?

After getting over a coldish sinus thing my face started flushing. It happens while im just sitting at my desk not doing much. It happens everyday and can last a few minutes or sometimes for like a hour. This has been going on for about 2 weeks now and now im back to having some sort of sinus thing. I dont have any nasal congestion but i has sinus pressure, post nasal drip,  and now my chest feels tight like its also congested. 

Medical Editor, WebMD
A.

An ear infection is usually limited to the ear. You may have a runny nose & nasal congestion with it, but it should go away within 10 days. If it is viral, antibiotics are not needed; if it is bacterial, antibiotics will help.

Since you have additional symptoms and it has been going on for 2 weeks, it is important you see a doctor. Flushing and chest tightness is not a part of an ear infection so see your doctor so she  can examine you to find out why this is happening.